The instructional design process applied to educational content and activities results in enhanced, focused and interactive learning experiences.
Our instructional designers collaborate with instructors and other subject matter experts to create unique courses and full programs of study that educate and enrich the lives of learners.
- Professional consultation: creative solutions, design challenges, educational goals
- Course development: planning, implementation, evaluation, revision
- Instructional design: learning goals, instructional activities, learning architecture
- Expert assistance: Learning management systems, communication tools, educational technology
- Creative activities: engaged learning, interactive design, accessible content