The instructional design process applied to educational content and activities results in enhanced, focused and interactive learning experiences.
Our instructional designers collaborate with instructors and other subject matter experts to create unique courses and full programs of study that educate and enrich the lives of learners. Having high quality online materials that align with educational goals is directly related to the success of your students and the overall success of your program. The most common method of potential students learning about online programs is through word of mouth.
- Professional consultation: creative solutions, design challenges, educational goals
- Course development: planning, implementation, evaluation, revision
- Instructional design: learning goals, instructional activities, learning architecture
- Expert assistance: learning management systems, communication tools, educational technology
- Creative activities: engaged learning, interactive design, accessible content