We strive to produce high-quality content, that will make both you and your budget happy.
Here are some of the services we can offer you:
- Script and Copywriting- Our team can help create your video script from scratch, or edit an existing scrip you already have written. We can create copy for your website, course or other educational material that focuses on your message and the target audience.
- Storyboarding- Storyboarding provides a visual description of how the video will look. They are often a rough graphic representation of the scene or images and accompany the written script. A storyboard is designed to help clients and production team plan for the project by clearly conveying how the story will flow, camera angles and movement, and how shots will work together. It also allows you to see potential problems that would not go unnoticed, ultimately saving time and money.
- Talent Management- Any person who is featured on camera is referred to as talent. Talent management is the process of locating, auditioning, hiring, and communicating with talent about their role on a video project. This may also entail scheduling, wardrobe selection and approval, preparing and sending scripts, contractual agreements and arranging for compensation.
- Studio Recordings– Our multipurpose studio is equipped with single and multi-camera 4K set up, including complete lighting capabilities, teleprompter and full green screen or curtain backdrop. We’ve designed a great facility for recording presentations and interviews with the ability to integrate graphics, animation, text and music into the final production.
- Location Shoots– We regularly travel to clients’ labs, classrooms, or workplaces to capture footage of them doing what they do best. On-location video helps provide additional context to video projects and adds visual variety to studio productions.
- Editing- After filming your video we can help edit it too. We can help clean up any lighting or sound, as well as, piece together a final video for you to use.
- Animation- One of our specialties (sometimes called “explainer videos“) is taking complex, abstract concepts and make them easily understood to a wide range of viewers. Whether you need to promote your program or explain a research project, we can help visualize your work and bring it to life in an engaging, informative, and entertaining way. We can do both 2D and 3D animations.
- Promotional or Information Video- A more narrative product that showcases or advertises your program or area of study.
- Webinars/ Live Broadcast- Your program or presentation can be streamed live on location for up to 100 interactive users or to an unlimited audience with a 45-second safety delay. We can also stream to Facebook, YouTube or any platform that best suits your needs. All productions can be available online immediately after the program ends.
- Podcasts- Want to record a professional sounding podcast, but don’t know where to start? We can help! We are equipped with a full recording studio just for your audio needs.
Our production team can provide raw footage for you to edit or you can continue working with us to fully edit your material into a final professional quality product. Our staff is also available for video editing of footage you already have through our full-service production facility.