2020-2021 Service Lines – UF Clients
Effective July 1st, 2020 through June 30th, 2021
|Lines||UF Rate||Academic Rate||External Rate||Example Rate|
|Project Leader||$39.80||$47.76||$79.59||Lead Editor, Producer, Project Manager|
|Production Specialist II||$37.16||$44.59||$74.31||Videographer, Animator, Editor|
|Production Specialist I||$35.57||$42.69||$69.03||Graphic Design, Text Animation, Web Content Specialist|
|Developer||$50.05||$60.06||$100.09||Interactive Media Developer|
|Production Assistant||$34.52||$41.42||$69.03||Archiving, Asset Management, Production Assistant|
|Marketing Specialist||$106.65||$127.98||$213.30||Marking & Communications Specialists|
|Marketing Manager||$117.76||$141.31||$235.52||Marketing Strategist|
|In Studio Hourly Rate (A)||$47.46||$56.96||$94.93||Rental Rate for Studio A (does not include staff)|
|In Studio Hourly Rate (B)||$44.52||$53.96||$89.03||Rental Rate for Studio B (does not include staff)|
|In Studio Hourly Rate (C)||$35.43||$42.51||$70.85||Rental Rate for Studio C (does not include staff)|
|On Location Hourly Rate||$45.87||$55.05||$91.75||Location Rate (does not include staff)|
- All operational and support costs are built into the rates. Clients only pay for hours worked by staff.
- All expenses and/or sub-contractors for projects are passed through to the client.
- Minimum call times are 4 hours for all events and shoots.
- Ongoing Agreements are billed quarterly, unless otherwise requested.
- Creative Works follows all Policies set up by the University of Florida.